Yes, that's right folks my buddy Jeff and I are riding from Florida to Arizona!!! Yeah Baby!! It's an epic trip that Jeff and I have been dreaming about for months! Started as a joke, I sent him the information about a Gathering of bikers from the Suzuki 1500 forum and he was like.. OK, lets go!
So, today we left Vero Beach at 5:30pm after Jeff got off work. Stopped for gas in Turkey Creek and then for dinner in Ocala. We ate at the Big Rascal BBQ.. it was not exciting, because as you know from previous blog posts Jeff and I have had the best BBQ in the world! This was not it! I suppose it will make a turd in the morning... Mission accomplished!
We stopped for the night in Lake City.. By coming up here tonight we basically cut about 100 miles off each day to get to Sedona. Tomorrow we are meeting a guy named Dave from the forum in Baton Rouge LA. More to come from the road!

Lmao a turd the best you can come up with is turd.
ReplyDelete